Dirt
I've learned a lot of things over the years. One of the things I've learned is that if you do dirt, sooner or later it'll come out in the open. No matter how secretive or cautious you try to be. Your body language will give you away. People see things. People talk. Granted you can't always believe what people say and every one's perception of things is different. There are people out there who have nothing better to do than to speak dirt on you just to cause drama to make they're own lives interesting or to make themselves look good. What's up with that? Why do people do dirt in the first place? There are many reasons. The main reason I believe is for personal gain and acceptance. They look out for themselves not thinking about who they may hurt and what the consequences of their actions maybe. I learned that lesson the hard way many times. I have lost friends and personal relationships because of dirt. Once a friend's trust had been violated, it's hard to gain back and even when you gain it back there are doubts. Doing dirt on someone doesn't justify anything. Doing dirt back on someone that's done dirt to you doesn't justify anything. Two wrongs don't make a right. I believe that what comes around goes around. If someone's done dirt on you, they'll get there's sooner or later. Know what I mean.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home