Paths Crossed
The first time our paths crossed, everything inside was half broken from the last route I took. But you started mending the shards and cracks. Scrubbing at the years of tarnish until it began to shine new. Adding on new editions bringing me back to mint condition then boosting my value. Making me a new man knowledgable in the art of love. Turning the follower into a leader. I never knew you could have that effect on me. It's hard for me to understand why you took time out of your time to put forth such an effort in the first place. Was it because you saw something in me worth savaging? Did you see before hand the man I would be or could become? Or was I just some side project? Something to amuse you until something else new came along? Either way you left a lasting mark. You've changed my perception of the world and it's people. You've shown me that I'm human, I make mistakes. And for that, I should be grateful.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home