Encouragement
I'm going to take this one in a different direction. One thing that's constantly on my mind is my family and my friends. I'm always wondering how y'all are doing and how are y'all living. From some of the e-mails and phone calls I been getting as of late, it seems that some of you may need a little encouragement. This one goes out to y'all. "We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed, we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed..." 2 Corinthians 4:8-9. No matter what you're going through right now, always remember that God will not put more on you than you can bear and He'll bring you through any problem or situation you maybe facing. Philippians 4:13 says "I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me." All you have to do is believe and have faith and you do anything you put your mind to do. For my peeps who are busting their hump at work and ain't getting the recognition they deserve, remember Galatians 6:9 "And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart." Keep doing what you do, you'll get yours. What comes around goes around. "Yet in all things we are more than conquerors through Him who love us" Romans 8:37. I hope this encouraged some and gave them a little peace of mind. I miss all of y'all and will see you soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home