Perceptions

Friday, May 27, 2005

Babbling

There are somethings that I don't think I'll truly understand about myself. One of those things is how I can want to be alone but at the same time I want company. Last night, everybody was getting ready to go out and get their party on to set off the four day weekend and all I wanted to do was just sit at home and watch t.v. by myself but I didn't want to be by myself. So I started thinking about who I could find to just chill with. Not just anybody would do. Normally when I'm feeling like this there are four people I go to here in Korea. One person is my boy Rob but he's gone to his new duty station back to states. We used to order up a bunch of food and sodas and pop in some Japanese anime or play X-Box until we got tired. Another person is my girl J but she's in the states right now on leave. We used to just chill and watch movies or t.v. all night until we fell asleep or listen to music and talk. Man, I miss you two. Things just ain't the same here now that you're gone. The other two people are down in Camp Humphreys. One is my homegirl Cass. We go waaaaay back like 8 track. We've been hanging out since we were back in A.I.T. back in 99. What we do is stay up all night until 8 in the morning watching movies or just talking about old times and wait to see who fell asleep first. The other person is my boy Chris. We go waaay back too. We'll go to a resturant and just chill. All three of use were stationed in Korea together my first tour. Back in the day, if all of us were together with some of the other kats that were in my company, you knew there was going to be trouble. Things have changed since those days. Cass settled down and got married to a friend of ours. Chris settled down and is getting married this year. Me, I'm not as off da chain as I used to be and I really toned down. We all slowed down. We got old...LOL. Matured a whole lot. It's hard to believe sometimes how much time and experience changes people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home