Perceptions

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Slim Tee

I just finished reading my homegirl's newest blog entitled "Sister" and automatically thought of you. You're one of the hand full of people who know me better than most (the good, the bad, and the ugly side of me). My family took you in as one of their own. The older sister I never had. Toonces, you know I had to write something about you. I remember when we first met. My first impression was "this chick is crazy. She looks like she weighs a buck 20 and she's making threats." I would later find out that yep, you were crazy." I think about the little arguments we used to have and the threats that were made. It would get to the point where one of us would get frustrated and pop the other upside the head or you'd fight dirty and threaten to call my mama or you'd actually call my mama. How you gonna get mama involved? We helped keep each other in check even when we both "didn't want to do right." I appreciate that comment you left and thank you for the advice. I miss you too and the kids. If anything ever happened and you needed someone to look after Kiya and Kiara, you know I got you. Keep your head up, be patient, and don't worry about me, I got things under control. Oh and by the way, you're in trouble and no you can't blame me this time, that was all you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home