Perceptions

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Questions

What's is going on in that mind of yours?
Why do you still see me as the man I was yesterday and not the man I am today?
Why do you listen to what other people say and instead of going to the source and finding out for yourself?
Why is that everytime I talk to you, you catch an attitude?
Where did the love go?
Who are you to judge me when you youself have sinned?
Why are you acting all happy when you talk to me and still talking all that smack behind my back?
Why do I still put on a front when we both know you still give me butterflies?
How did I end up back here again?
Why did things turn out the way they did when they did?
Why do you still love and care for me after all the stuff I've done?
Why do you expect mercy when you youself have shown none?
Why do I almost always have to learn things the hard way?
Why am I trippin over stuff that could be easily resolved by simply asking the questions?

1 Comments:

  • You know to answer questions you must ask the source to which the questions are directed... Keep doing you pa and one day you will have the nerve to ask the questions you have put out there and you will hear the answers you so eagerly await. Sometimes, it is good to have patience and wait to see what you seek is what you really want. Get what I'm saying...? Holla back..ONE

    PS You know who this is........

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:48 PM, July 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home