Queen of my Heart
Out of all the people who have been there for me, she was the first. She was the first person who has taught me how to treat a lady and how to be a man of compassion and love. She's the one that I know no matter what I do or how I act, she'll still love me and never leave me nor lose touch with me no matter where I go in the world. If I'm ever having a bad day I can always count on her to cheer me up. If I have a serious problem or obsticale in my way, her encouragement has always helped me overcome. Her hugs are like a warm blanket on a cool night. Her words are like the sweet fragance of honeysuckle in the springtime. If you ever meet her, she'll always make you feel welcomed and loved. She's could be the greatest friend you'll ever have. But don't mistake her kindness for weakness. She can hold her own if need be. Who is this woman? She's the Queen of my Heart. I love you mama. You know I had to do a blog about you. Thank you for being you and I appreciate all the things you have done and are yet doing for me. For sticking by me and going to bat for me when friends and family wouldn't. For those beatings I used to get when I was younger. For the prayers that you pray every day and every night still. I know you got my back no matter what and you know I have yours. Keep doing what your doing and brush those haters off. I'll see you soon. You already know it's going to be on and popping when I get home. I miss and love you more than you know.
-From your #1 son
-From your #1 son

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home