Birthday Thoughts
What do you think about on your birthday? Do you think about how you're going to celebrated it? Where you're going to celebrate it at or who you're going to spend it with? Me, I'm thinking about past birthdays. I think since I've been in the military, I had only three birthdays that didn't have any drama in them. My first one in the military I spent at home with my family. I was on leave at the time in-between A.I.T. and my first tour in Korea. My second one was in Korea and it lasted for two days straight with no sleep in between. My third one was spent in Norfolk. A close friend of mine wanted a one on one thing. She wanted to take me out and get dinner and a movie. I ended up spending the whole night turning down offers to be taking out by my friends waiting for a phone call from her that didn't come until after midnight. I had Arby's for dinner that night. Fourth birthday in the military I didn't feel like having a lot of company so I spent it one on one with a friend who took me out to dinner at the "Great Steak Place." Let me tell you, that steak was off da chain!!! I had a lot of friends mad at me that night. Fifth Birthday I split it up into two days to spend it with everybody. The first night I was tricked into going out to this country club called the banque. I didn't think I'd have a good time because country music really ain't my thing but I ended up having a really good time. The second night I spent at this place called Manhattans. It's was more of a layed back chill and talk place. That was a good night. A butt load of people showed up for that one. I'm not the type of person who likes or demands a lot of attention but that night the light was on me. That night I shined. What will this birthday hold?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home