Perceptions

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Apology

I apologize.
I realize now that I was wrong. I was wrong for the way I treated you. Instead of believing what I knew to be true, I let others influence my thoughts. You opened up to me all the time sharing your dreams, your hopes, your fears and I kept you at arms length never truly letting you in. And for that I am truly sorry. It meant a lot to me to hear you say I played a major part in your life. You were wrong about the roll you played in mine. You don't know how big of a part you played. You were my shelter. My hiding place :-). When we first met, you reminded me of me when I first joined the military. Fresh out of school, straight out of control at times, and grimy. But you started to grow and mature and now your over in Cali now doing big things. I'm proud of you kid. You inspire me to do big things here in Korea. When we cross paths again, you'll have to show me some good steak places up in New York or in Texas. Take it easy Turkey B. Don't be a stranger.

1 Comments:

  • Yo, a blog should be about your thoughts, random or planned. Not about anyone elses life, but the life you have. Your thoughts, feelings, ideas, dreams, hopes....etc. Don't make a blog all of thanks giving others credit, making everyone else happy, just be yourself. Write what you want to write. A blog is for self expression and to form an identity based solely on your own personality. Write what you feel and what you want to write, not what everyone else expects of you. That is why blogs were created in the first place. They are journals of your days, of your life of your family. No appologies necessary.......its all you and its your blog to do with it what you will. So have fun and be yourself. Love ya. -Brandy-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 PM, April 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home