Perceptions

Thursday, April 21, 2005

In the Dark

Sometimes I wonder what is God's plan is for my life. He's allow me to see bits and pieces of the picture from time to time but I'm curious. I don't want to see it all, just a few more pieces of the puzzle. What would you do if you could see your whole life played out for you? Would you really want to know all the hurts you would experience. All the loves you'd find or how you would spend your last days? Would you try to change the events that would take place? If I was offered the chance to see my entire life, I can honestly say I'd turn down the offer. I see life as an adventure that's full of surprises. Some good, some bad, but that what makes it interesting. That's what makes it worth wild. There is one thing I would like to know about my life though. Who am I suppose to be with? Who is that special someone? I've been waiting for a long time, been through a few relationships, learned a lot of things from those relationships. I'm mean, I'm a patient person but my God...LOL. Can you give me a sign? Point me in the right direction? Shine a light or something because I'm sure nuff in the dark.

1 Comments:

  • Yo, it will come to you soon. We all feel that way until you find that special someone to grow old with. So don't feel alone in the world and don't be scared, half-step and you lose everything naw mean... Boogie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:53 PM, April 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home